Emilia D’Anzica is the Vice President of Customer Engagement at WalkMe, a game-changing digital adoption platform. She is a certified Scrum master, PMP certified project manager, a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) blogger and a frequent speaker at conferences. In the span of her career, Emilia has received awards for building and scaling outstanding global customer success teams including the 2016 Customer Service Team Stevie award. She has also received awards for being a top client service manager and leader, including the 2012 Jobvite Customers Award, 2015 Totango Customer Hero award & the 2016 Top 100 Customer Success Influencers. Emilia’s focus is on global operations, strategy, and scale.
Emilia holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of British Columbia and Executive MBA from St. Mary’s College of California. Emilia speaks fluent Italian and has lived and worked in Italy, Denmark, France, Canada, and the US.
- Creating Programs for Onboarding Employees and Customers
- Scaling Global Customer Success Teams
- Support, CRM & Applicant Tracking Systems
- Scaling Operations
- Global Marketing Management
- Global Communications
- Global Business Strategy
- Managing Global Competition & Cooperation
- Economic Analysis for Global Business
- Creating Professional Service Teams and Packages
- Building and Measuring with Net Promoter Scores (NPS) and Team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Data Analysis & Research Methods for Global Business
- Managing & Leading Global Organizations (Experience in Europe, India, Thailand, North America and New Zealand)
- Ethical & Social Issues in Global Management & Global Corporate Governance